Meeting on Data Compilation and Risk Assessment Parameters
25-26 January 2011, Istanbul, Turkey
EMME WP4 risk assessment work package group had a small in order to discuss the available data in terms of building inventory and population distribution in the region. Additionally procedures to compile the data needed for risk calculations have been discussed. Also the modules of ELER software which will be used in risk calculations have been discussed. The main topic covered during the meeting are as follows:
1. Evaluation of data compilation for risk assessment calculations
2. Evaluation of existing worldwide data sources
3. Evaluation existing data provided by the partners.
4. Development of a methodology for database formation for each partner.
5. Steps of risk calculation in ELER
6. Input data and data format in ELER
7. Next steps
The participants of meeting are : Mr. Muhammad Ahmed ( Pakistan) , Dr. Gohar Hovhannisyan (Armenia) , Dr. Nick Arevadze (Georgia), Dr. Hanan Al-Nimry ( Jordan), Mr. Jose Feghali (Lebanon), Yaver Kamer ( Turkey), Karin ?e?etyan (Turkey) and Cuneyt Tuzun (Turkey)